Preventing skin aging from extrinsic factors is quite
- Stay out of the sun when its rays are strongest:
between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m
- Avoid tanning beds
- If in the sun, use broad spectrum sun protection
of at least SPF15 20 minutes BEFORE exposure and reapply
after swimming or sweating.
- Wear Protective clothing in the sun
- Stop smoking
- Avoid harsh repetitive facial expressions –
placing a mirror on your desk for a couple of weeks
is very informative!!
- Give up facial exercises
- Drink plenty of water when working in dry air conditioned
- Sleep on your back!
Intrinsic skin antiaging relies on good skin nutrition.
There are a number of natural nutritional supplements
that boost the skins own ability to regenerate itself
with elastin and collagen filled cells.
To treat the damage we do do our skin ourselves, generally
requires more intensive anti-aging skin products and treatments.
Antiaging Skin Care Products
There is a plethora of antiaging skin care products on
the market today. Look for those anti-aging skin creams
with concentrated anti-wrinkle ingredients.
Knowing what ingredients to look for makes the difference.
For more information on antiaging skin cream ingredients.
Anti Aging Skin Treatments
Treatments are widely available to prevent wrinkles
and turn back the clock, after signs of aging appear.
- Botox - botulinum toxin to relax muscles to prevent
those grooves forming
- Injectable dermal fillers to fill in the grooves
- Radiofrequency mini facelifts.
- Dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, chemical peeling,
microdermabrasion, and some topical treatments to restore
the skin to a smoother, refreshed appearance.